Other parts of this series:
- Celebrating Banking Innovation
- CaixaBank’s Global Innovations
- Widiba’s Wonderful Machine: Award Winner for Customer Experience
- How NBG Eliminated Banking Lineups
- DBS Bank Goes Digital Only
- Sberbank’s Smart Management System Boosts Bank Performance
- KBC Uses Blockchain to Transform International Trades
- Ayudhya Grows Auto Loans With Music Videos
- How Santander’s Payments App Boosts Transparency and Speed
- Alior Uses AI to Revolutionize Customer Service
- Banco Original’s Product Development Trick
- Banking Insight from Google, Apple, Facebook, and Amazon
- For Banks, the Future is “Phygital”
- Banks Transform Marketing With Big Data
- Banks Look To Tomorrow at the 2017 Efma-Accenture Innovation Awards
The future of banking is dynamic
Banking awards might seem trivial or boring. Yet as we’ve seen in this series, the Efma-Accenture Distribution and Marketing Innovation Awards are anything but.
These awards help us find and publicize the innovations that will determine the future of the industry. We can look to the winners for inspiration, new ideas, and a glimpse of the bank of the future.
That future is based on meeting the customer where they are. CaixaBank, winner of the Global Innovator category, pioneered the first mobile bank in Spain and launched technology allowing customers to bank through Facebook. DBS Bank India won the Digital Distribution category for digibank, a bank that can be accessed end-to-end through a smartphone.
And it will be innovative, with banks seeking to replace boredom with enthusiasm while boosting business results.
But above all, the future of banking is dynamic. If the Efma-Accenture awards prove one thing, it is that the creativity of banks makes predicting what lies ahead for the industry nearly impossible.
That is why this year’s version of the awards will be more exciting than ever. The possibilities for revolutionary ideas are endless.
We hope you can join us next week at the 2017 awards ceremony, which will take place in Rome, Italy on Wednesday, October 25 at 9 am. The full-day ceremony will conclude with two special awards for outstanding innovative achievements. If you can’t make it, please register and attend through our live webcast.